Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Before We Start

Last post before we get started. I hope you find these posts interesting and informative. Some of them are short and mundane; others are quite interesting. As we go along, I will try to add commentary and backstory to each. Feel free to ask questions in the comments and I will do my best to answer. 

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Robert had already covered quite a bit of ground before he made it to Montana. The post card below is dated 5/17/1936. At the time he was on his way from Oregon to Montana. I thought it would be a good way to start.



Dear Mom,
I am now in Spokane, Wash. Our company is moving to Glacier Nat. Park Mont. I will write a letter when I get there. We have a 20 hour lay over here. I have been running around a lot.

Love, 
Bob



1 comment: