Monday, September 28, 2015

Entry - September 28, 1936

6.00 Burr it’s getting colder than a well diggers back of his lap. Mostly stood around the fire today.


Had chicken today. First time in a long while.

(Today I am thinking about some good old noodle soup.)

Robert

---------------------------------------------------
Comments from Chris

Considering I had some chicken noodle soup over the weekend on a cool day, I can really appreciate what he's thinking about. It probably would have been fantastic at the time.

I was taking a look at where we're at today with our journey in to Robert's life. This is the 82nd post! I'm kind of surprised seeing that number. There has been quite a bit of work put in to get these out every day at 9:00, but I didn't think about it being that many. You should have seen some of the days where I was cramming that morning before post time to get one together. I know some of them have been better than others, but I hope that overall you have been entertained.

We have 10 posts to go, so hang in there a bit longer.

3 comments: