Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Entry - September 22, 1936

5.00 Got a letter from Edward today with a five spot in it. I sure can use the dough. I went to get me some clothes. I bought a white sweater already.

Got another issue of long underwear.


Robert

---------------------------------------------
Comments from Chris

I guess that it just takes a little complaining about not getting a letter. Edward is the oldest brother and has been working for the railroad in Cairo for some time now. That five dollars matches Robert's income for the month, so I'm sure it was appreciated.

Looking at the weather for this week (2015) the temperature is getting down to the high 30s at night. Sounds like a good time to get a sweater.

Fall at Glacier National Park
GNP Flickr, Tim Rains






No comments:

Post a Comment